Our social:

Tuesday 24 January 2017

Novel "60 Days Submission"



My life was pretty simple. A book hoarder, receptionist until I met him. He was beautiful and brilliant. Rough, white hot, deadly and I was drawn to him like a moth to a flame. The only thing I didn't want to get burn before the 60 days was over. "

Somelines from Meeting Part 1

"Okay, maybe I was overreacting just a little, brushing my tangled hair while Jamie sat on the sofa legs crossed beneath her wearing a pink pajamas, nose snuffy and red. She has been fighting her own personal war against the flu for the past four days."

"She squealed excitedly from across the room as D sent me an email. I groan strolling over to where she sat. A litter of moving boxes crowded our spacious two bedroom apartment. An apartment, I could never afford on my meager salary. It was a birthday gift from her rich step dad for her thirty first birthday."


Somelines from Lunch Date Part 2

"The morning passed in a rush, mountains of papers clustered my desk. Four clients came to touch base, so I was back and forth, the phone ringing off the hook.
My belly fluttering as I thought of Darryl. In my mind, I remembered his breathtaking face and chiseled body beneath his custom made three piece suit and how much I wanted to run my fingers through his hair.
The phone rang jerking me back to the here and now.
"Eric Waterman's office, Adela Cornway speaking."
"Did you see him?" asked Jamie in a rush.
"See who?" lost, bewildered.
"Darryl. He called while you were asleep. I felt bad for calling him an arrogant jerk, so I told him where you are working. Do you know that they have an office on the nineteenth floor? What a coincidence. It opened today.....""



Adult romance novel

2 Parts:-

1.  Meeting for Full Read Click Here


2. Lunch Date For Full Read Click Here






0 comments:

Post a Comment