Our social:

Wednesday 4 January 2017

These beautiful photographs by Pakistanis will give you hope for 2017

2016 has been a year like no other. We were blown away by the breathtaking pictures we have seen day in and day out from our amazing followers on Instagram. In the last week of the year, we asked our followers to send their top shot along with the reason why they chose it; their words provide the captions that accompany their photos below.

From the thousands of entries we received through #AwesomePakistan.net TopShot2016, here are some of the best pictures of the year — curated from photographers on our Instagram account.

'Sufi musician' by @rollingstone16:

"Taking a walk near Badshahi Masjid, on the food street I saw this artist singing a sufi number I can't recall but I totally found it mesmerizing. I kept thinking of so many artists that do not get exposure and they are just left to entertain people on the streets."



'Karachi's downtown' by @mystapaki:

"I chose this particular image of mine as my top shot for the entire year because through this particular image I was able to capture the feel (sounds, smells and general chaos) of this particular area deep in Karachi's downtown area. This alleyway is a microcosmic representation of the day to day hustle bustle one experiences in Karachi where multiple parallel worlds coexist with one another simultaneously. The light coming from a skylight in the alley adds an extra amount of oomph to my picture."



'A light from heaven' by @farooqsuhail:

"This shot was taken on our way to Rama valley Astore. I have not done anything special to take that shot, I just got lucky that I witnessed the most beautiful moment"



For more News update Please visit: AwesomePakistan.net


0 comments:

Post a Comment